Katherine West Health visited community today to talk to community about COVID-19.
They spoke about the actions they were taking, including stopping travel to community for anyone who had been overseas until they’re sure they’re safe. They also discussed the importance of:
- Washing your hands with soap,
- If you are sick, stay home away from other people
- Cough into your elbow or a tissue, put your tissue straight into the bin and then wash your hands
- Try to keep your hands away from your face.
- Don’t share drinks or smokes.
We thank them for coming to community and explaining the current situation.